- 3 Nights Accommodation in Pattaya
- 2 nights accommodation in Bangkok
- Breakfast From Day 2
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo with retu transfer - SIC Basis
- Alcazer show with dinner on SIC Basis
- Coral island tour with lunch - SIC Basis
- Full day Safari world with marine park including buffet lunch - SIC Basis
- Retu airport transfer on SIC basis
- Travel Insurance Charges
- Inteational Flight Tickets
- Visa Charges
- 5% GST
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Surcharges applicable for transfers between 2300 hrs - 0700 hrs
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities etc.
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events and Trade fairs
- Early check-in and late checkout are on request basis only and subject to room availability
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange
- During Peak dates, cancellation policy is 30 days (or advised by hotel at point of reservation)
- Package rates are valid for the selected travel dates only and for the room category and other services, specified.
- The guests are requested to follow the rules and regulations of the resort / hotel where they are accommodated
- Request guests to be punctual for all tours and transfers. Maximum waiting time shall be 05 minutes for SIC and 10 minutes for Private
- Inter connecting rooms/Adjacent rooms/Rooms on same floor /rooms near to each other, Smoking /Non-smoking rooms / are strictly subject to availability
- For any amendment requests while on tour, please request your guests to contact you or our local emergency numbers and the request shall be subject to availability, with/without any supplement charge.
- Shorter-stays than the booked stay and early check-out will be regarded as cancellation and hence no refund will be provided for any un-utilized service/s.
- No amendments (name changes , date changes, hotel change etc) will be done once the booking is Vouchered. Any changes possible will be done offline, subject to any cancellation / rebooking / additional charges (as applicable).
- We do not hold any responsibility for additional cost or adjustment which may arise as a result of events beyond our control, such as technical problems with means of transportation, changes imposed by re-scheduling or cancellation of flights by an airline/train, political disturbances, natural disasters, bad weather or terrorist activity etc. Also, any subsequent increase in the cost, which may arise from the increase of fuel price, govt taxes or accommodation charges shall have to be charged additionally
- We shall have no legal liability for any loss, damage, personal injury arising directly or indirectly from any aspect of your Holiday.
- Jouey undertaken by air, land or sea is goveed by the terms and conditions of the service provider.
- The guest booking our services is expected to provide a valid identity authenticating the person and you shall not make a reservation in a fictitious name.
- Showing around all the places mentioned in our packages depend upon the availability of time and climatic conditions
- Rates are Net and non-commissionable, unless any separate confirmation has been given in writing by any of our authorized staff or account manager
- It is the responsibility of the guest to carry all necessary travel documents such as accommodation voucher / confirmation, passport, other valid identity proof, flight/air tickets etc.
- In the unfortunate event of vehicle breakdown, we will provide you alteate vehicle. However, the time loss due to event will not be compensated.
- At Religious place like Mosque please wear decent clothing covering all your body & At the time of visiting any Theme park please wear comfortable clothing etc
- Rates quoted are based on currency displayed and for specified no. of persons
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice, unless the booking is put on “Hold” on time limit basis or “Vouchered”
- In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full
- Please note that pick-up for all transfer and tours will be done as per the details in the Tour Briefing Sheet. This document is shared closer to the date of travel and all guests must carry the Tour Briefing Sheet during their travel.
Insurance is not covered in the package so please cover yourself with an insurance at your own cost before travelling on a package tour
- Cancellation 30 Days Before Departure : INR 5000/- Per person
- Cancellation 29 Days to 20 Days Before Departure : 50 % Of Total package
- Cancellation 22 Days to 16 Days Before Departure : 90 % Of Total package
- Cancellation 15 Days Before Departure Onwards : 100 % Deduction
Payment terms : 100% Airfare
· 30% payment on booking Day
· 50% payment 60 days before
· 100 % payment before 30 days